Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Iran Reports Big Advance in Enrichment of Uranium - New York Times

So Iran has the ability to build The Bomb, or so some would have us believe. Myself, I'm not sure. It is possible they have as their ultimate goal the manufacturing of a nuclear weapon and of course, the first target will be the nation Israel, but more on that later.

I did some digging and discovered that enriched uranium is required for power generation. Here is a quote from Wikipedia:
Enriched uranium is a critical component for both civil nuclear power generation and military nuclear weapons. The International Atomic Energy Agency attempts to monitor and control enriched uranium supplies and processes in its efforts to ensure nuclear power generation safety and curb nuclear weapons proliferation
.

It is possible this is part of the reason. The other could be simply as a means of to quote from Shakespeare, biting their thumb at the USA and the world. After all, you can't push around Iran, not that anyone has been doing just that, but when you have a crazy running the country...

By the way, the biting of the thumb was an insult and I quote from Romeo and Juliet:
Nay, as they dare. I will bite my thumb at them;
which is a disgrace to them, if they bear it.


So there you go.

Now what about Israel? Certainly they would feel like they are first on the list of nations to be nuked if and when Iran develops the capability to deliver a nuclear warhead. Well I have one simple word that is both a comfort for Israel and a warning to Iran, Zecharaih 2:8. Let me quote it:
"Come, O Zion! Escape, you who live in the Daughter of Babylon!" 8 For this is what the LORD Almighty says: "After he has honored me and has sent me against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye- 9 I will surely raise my hand against them so that their slaves will plunder them. [a] Then you will know that the LORD Almighty has sent me.


To sum it up God is saying to the world, you mess with Israel, you mess with me. For some reason I don't think it would be to Iran's long term health prospects to try anything against Israel. I don't know if President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a reader of my blog but I do want to give him some free advice, don't develop the bomb. Period. If you do and if you try it against Israel it will not be very good for you.

By the way, I decided to do a word search on Persia and discern what prophecies were written concerning that land. The only one of reference is Ezekiel 38:5; here they are part of an alliance that invades Israel. If you read the rest of Ezekiel 38 and then chapter 39 you will discover the invasion failed miserably.

Just some sage words for the President of Iran.

No comments: