Sunday, April 23, 2006


BBC - Doctor Who - Tooth and Claw - Starring David Tennant and Billie Piper

The beauty of the Internet is the fact it does transcend both time and space. What I mean by that is a show broadcast in the UK and not available until the Fall can be found. Case in point, Doctor Who; the BBC has just commenced showing the new season, which does feature David Tennant as the new Doctor. Those of us who are fans caught his introduction with the The Christmas Invasion.

I have to admit I am a huge fan of Christopher Eccleston who brought the character of the Doctor back in a big way. He gave life back to the Doctor and made the first season a tremendous success.

I am not going to post any spoilers but let me say, David Tennant takes the role and makes it his own. We are introduced to some new characters and some old 'friends', yes Billie Piper is back as Rose and the first episode shows us another side to her, after she encounters an old 'friend'.

The second episode is fantastic, a period piece and there is something for fans of the second doctor as well as Canadians, and if you find out what both of them are, you can email to me.

I just saw upcoming for the third episode and it looks like another treat.

The Doctor is Back!

No comments: