Monday, February 27, 2006

Wireless iPod would make sense: Qualcomm CEO - Yahoo! News

I was going to write a blog about my iPod Mini, something along the lines of "what I'm listening too" and then I came across this article.

The idea of a wireless iPod would be a great one, I can imagine a day when all I have to do is go online wirelessly and through a version of iTunes that fits my ipod I can download tunes and podcasts to my hearts content. Right now I have to plug the unit into my laptop, which is also how I charge it up as well.

With the number of retailers now selling iPods; Sears, Wal-Mart and the proliferation of home wireless networks, such as devise is just begging to be created.

Okay, and now for some of the songs I've recently downloaded onto my iPod:

1) The Proclaimer- I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
2) Johnny Clegg- Scatterlings of Africa
3) ABC -When Smokey Sings
4) Johnny Cash- Hurt
5) Garbage- I Think I'm Paranoid
6) Cheap Trick- I want you to want me
7) Garbage- Only Happy when it Rains
8) Christine Fellows Paper Anniversary (Album)
9) REO Speedwagon- Ridin' the Storm Out
10)We Are Scientists- Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt

By the way, during the Women's 3000M speedskate, did you notice Irene Wust, the Gold Medalists from the Netherlands was listening to her iPod Mini as she waited for the end of the event?

No comments: