Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Just a few thoughts for the end of the month

Paul Martin looked so good and happy when Belinda walked across the aisle to join the Liberals. I was thinking about it recently and it occurred to me, he may regret her joining. I believe Belinda has now become ambitious and her ambition is simple, she wants to run the country. Looking at the benches of the Liberal party the pickings are not good but now you have Belinda. She is young, attractive and rich. What more does she need in the way of credentials. Paul, you have just signed your own demise.

Next month, June is Bike to work month. I'd participate but work is only 900 metres away and i walk there practically every morning.

My garden is planted and taking hold, I've lost a few plants and I may replace them.

No comments: