Wednesday, April 20, 2005

FaireBulletin: Guilds

So last night my daughters encouraged me to take them to their club meeting. Being the loving father that I am I agreed. I knew the club was a medieval group and it lived up to my expectations.

The name of the group is the "Essex Medieval Heritage Society", and I have to admit I wasn't sure what to expect. Well, the girls suggested I wear my Monty Python t-shirt, it features a scene from the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It's the scene where Arthur deals with the black knight and the knight has no limbs and the t says "It's only a flesh wound". Plus my Jethro Tull bandanna, I felt I was readly. Well everyone loved the t shirt.

There wasn't much happening and my daughters explained that they had a huge convention over the weekend, plus they moved to a new location so things were slow. They wanted to know if I will take them next week. They also told me they will make a costume.

OH well, as long as I don't miss Doctor Who.

No comments: