Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Today was a day of new things. First of all, it was a day for a new pet. After much lobbying by the children, we have become a two pet family, actually four if you include two degus, but two if you just count animals that are allowed to roam. Yes we now have two cats. The family went to the Windsor-Essex County Human Society and chose a 'muted tortoiseshell' female cat. Our cat was feeling lonely as he lost a friend, no kidding, he and this other cat were inseperable and it is gone. We can now join with Crosby, Stills and Nash with this song Our house is a very, very, very fine house With two cats in the yard Life used to be so hard Now everything is easy 'cause of you.. The orange is for the tortoiseshell.

The second thing that came today was my Johnny Mnemonic CD, it's the soundtrack from the movie. Yes I am a fan of William Gibson and I did enjoy the movie. I got it on Ebay.ca by the way.

The third thing and this was the plunge, a Dell laptop. I bought the Inspiron 1000, okay it's not the flashiest but I ccould afford it and now I'll be posting all my blogs from it, rather then the main computer. Thank goodness for home networking. I don't have a wireless card, but that's coming I'm sure.

Well, now it's time to enjoy either the cat, the CD or the laptop.

Peace

No comments: