Sunday, July 11, 2004

Well it's been some time since I posted something. I read an article on the Wired website of many people suffering from burn-out. It would be difficult to be articulate & witty all the time. This wasn't my problem, I've been away for a vacation.

What have I been thinking about? One thing has been the CFL , the Canadian Football League. It seems more Canadian players are playing in the 'skilled' positions such as running back & receivers. This is a nice return. For many years Canadians would be the O-linemen & the kickers. The 'skilled' positions of QB and the abovementioned was for the import (read American) players. Teams like Ottawa are playing more Canadian players. The CFL has a definate import/non-import ratio & it seems more teams are allowing Canadians an opportunity to excel at out game. Canadian football is unique and if you haven't watched any take the opportunity to watch some


Peace

No comments: