Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Well the news this morning is getting good. A couple of the people behind AdScam were arrested. As a person who has been following this scandel it just sickens me that these clowns played so fast and loose with my money. It's not the government money, it was the money that's taken off my paycheque every other week. As much as I like the idea of Guité and Brault spending time behind bars, this is what I really want to see happen. I want to go to the RCMP office where they are being grilled in that room with the old desk and chairs. I want the cops to take to them and say 'look, we have enough to put you away for a number of years. You will be spending time being the bitch of some really ugly guy, but let's be honest, you are just small potatoes. What we want is to get the Big Guy and all you have to do is provide the evidence.'

You may ask, who is "the Big Guy" behind this? I will tell you, it is The Poutine himself, Jean Chretien. You may wonder how I can say this? Very simple, he was the prime minister, he set the tone and the atmosphere for his government. None of the clowns like Guite or Brault would get a nickel unless the view from the government that friends of Jean need to be taken care of. I want to say to Guite and Brault, give Canadians what they want, finger Chretien. We want to see him do the perp walk into Division 51 or where ever they take them in Ottawa. That's all. This would be the way to clean up the ugliness that is Adscam.

I got a letter from my local MP telling me the government is going to 'invest' 30 million dollars into post secondary education through grants, well that's nice, but it's only 1/3 to 1/8th what they gave GroupeAction. Keep that in mind folks.





Peace

No comments: